By drinking the necessary amount of liquid may alert the appearance of wrinkles and kidney stones.The human body is more than 2/3 of the water.Proper hydration is necessary in order that the body can function normally.Lack of water in the body may contribute to the development of the most serious health consequences.
The rate of water in the body
As is known, the amount of water in the body of an adult is 70% -80%.This is due to the fact that the flow of all the metabolic processes in the human body is carried out in an aqueous medium, water is involved in the removal of slag and detoxifying.A person must comply with the rate of water in the body to keep it in good shape.In case of shortage of water in the body may deteriorate the blood circulation (increase in blood viscosity, which is the reason that there are disturbances in the supply of cells with oxygen), decreased activity.In addition, it ceases to hold the excretion of harmful chemical substances, resulting in dehydration.
An adult should consume 2 liters of water a day.Too much drinking water is also not recommended because it increases the burden on the stomach during digestion due to the fact that the gastric juice becomes excessively diluted in water.As a result there is an increase sweating and the load on the kidneys, occurs simultaneously leaching of salts and minerals from the body, resulting in impaired electrolyte balance.Due to the blood-thinning increases the load on the heart.The scientists found that a day per 1 kg of body weight should account for 30-40 grams of water.We should not forget the fact that about 47% of the liquid supplied with food.The amount of water needed for consumption increases in the conduct of an active lifestyle and sports.In this case, the rate of consumption of water can be increased to 4 liters per day.
role of water in the body
water in the body has a number of important values:
- human body consists of water by 75%;
- water is a vehicle for the cells of the blood circulating in the body;
- water is very important solvent of substances, including oxygen;
- water is a binder, which binds solid parts of the cell.Water has the same tack as ice, in the case where it is in close proximity to the cell membrane.S are bonded to the solids and forms a membrane or barrier, located around the cell;
- matter how large the rate of passage of sodium, potassium and the membrane over the whole length of the nerve processes in both directions, dependent neurotransmission system in the brain and nerves.Water is not burdened by any bonds, freely passes through the cell membrane and its driven ion pumps, which provide movement of microelements;
- some of the ion pump generates an electrical voltage.Consequently, there is a relationship between the efficiency of neurotransmission systems and the presence of nerve tissue free, unbound water;
- water is a major regulator of energy and osmotic balance in the body.Potassium and sodium are glued to fibers of the pump and at the time when water rotate these proteins, microelements action occurs as "magnet dynamo";
- survival of plants, plant and animal species, including humans, probably because of the energy produced by the water;
- electricity that was produced in the region of the cell membrane causes the proteins located nearby, line up and get ready for what will take the appropriate chemical reactions.The blood, water-saturated, contains about 94% water.Ideally intracellular water content should be about 75%.Because there is a difference in water content is within their cells, and it becomes possible for water to penetrate into the cells by osmotic way.On cell membranes are hundreds of thousands of ion pumps, which generates stress.Only the water that you drink, can be produced by hydroelectric power in the cell membranes.The advantage of water as an energy source is that any excess amount of water excreted without problem.Water produced the energy needed in addition to the reserve, which is in the cells, and then she leaves the body and removes toxic waste products of cellular activity.It is not retained by the body.If there is a lack of water in the body, it begins to dehydrate, the cells given the energy that has accumulated in them.In this case, the body has to store fat and use their reserves of starch and protein, since these compounds are cleaved it is easier than the fat accumulated in the body.