determine the presence of edema can be as follows: click on the shin bone with your fingers.An indication of the presence of edema is remaining fingerprints.But edema can be hidden, in this case, the diagnosis made by doctors, regularly weighing the person measuring the blood pressure monitoring and urinalysis.What causes swelling and fluid retention in the body?
Causes of fluid retention in the body
Fluid retention and edema possibly due to:
- malnutrition, which leads to the fact that disturbed the balance of electrolytes: potassium ions, sodium and chlorine;
- excessive drinking in excess of fluid intake over its breeding;
- sedentary lifestyle;
- certain medicines and contraceptives;
- habit of having to throw his legs;
- mostly standing or sedentary work;
- tired legs;
- uncomfortable tight shoes;
- pregnancy and changes in the body that accompany it;
- premenstrual syndrome;
- kidney diseases, digestive and circulatory;
- metabolic disorders;
- a number of other diseases
methods reduce the amount of fluid in the body
known quite innocuous measures to facilitate the removal of edema and reduce the amount of fluid in the body.Such methods, for example, include a diet drain Linda Lazarides.There are many diets diuretics, but this diet is very popular.Its essence lies in the fact that the causes of edema, fluid retention, and the reasons for the presence of excess weight due to the fact that some of the substances that we eat, retain water in the body.This means that the problem is solved edema failure of these substances, which primarily include salt and carbohydrates.
necessary to exclude from your diet honey, sugar, syrup, and all the products in which they are contained.You should also renounce the use of dairy products, eggs, yeast, any red meat, salt and all salty foods (including bacon, ham, smoked fish), cheese, pastries, cakes, other pastries, chocolate, margarine, butter, cream, potato chips, fried foods, mayonnaise, sauces, gravies, fatty desserts, flour, alcohol and foods containing artificial additives.
permitted to eat soy milk, yogurt, fruit (except bananas ha and grapes), vegetables (except potatoes), nuts, seeds, brown rice, oatmeal, beans, fish and lean poultry.You can drink herbal teas, fresh juices and other drinks in which the caffeine content is low.By quantity of food consumed restrictions.During the first week of compliance such a diet can throw up to 6 kg of weight, which is associated with the loss of fluid.Then the rate will not be as fast, but a week is realistic to throw 1-2 kg.Referring to this diet for a week to a month, it is possible to achieve noticeable relief of premenstrual syndrome, or even its complete disappearance.
Herbal teas and herbal teas that reduce edema:
- green tea;
- green or black tea with milk;
- cranberry tea;
- broth hips;
- broth hawthorn;
- cumin broth;
- water with the addition of lemon juice;
- integrated pharmacy fees, which structure is usually included bearberry, nettle, knotweed bird (knotweed), field horsetail, and others. Grass.
products that reduce edema:
- green apples;
- baked potatoes;
- low-fat milk and yogurt;
- juice of mountain ash, viburnum;
Please be aware that any use of diuretics should be thoughtful and cautious, as in the case of uncontrolled and prolonged use of diuretics can dehydrate the body, and can disrupt water and salt balance.