Mulberry diluted due to the fact that it has valuable leaves, which act as the main food for the silkworms.For eating dried, fresh or processed fruits suitable plants, which differ juiciness and sweetness.The fruits are recommended for anemia.The juice from the fruit of mulberry used to rinse in the development of diseases of the throat.Infusion of mulberry root bark is an anthelmintic.Mulberry - useful and medicinal properties, recipes.
Useful properties of mulberry
Ripe mulberries contain plant antioxidants - resveratrol, which is able to protect the plant against various types of fungi, bacteria and parasites.The mulberry fruit included 85 grams of water are present in fats, carbohydrates, ash, dietary fibers.Mulberries are rich in vitamins A, B1, K, PP, B3.They also present pantothenic acid, riboflavin, folic acid, pyridoxine, choline, ascorbic acid, tocopherol.For the possession of superior healing properties plants benefit from the availability of macronutrients - calcium, potassium, sodium, ma
Useful properties of mulberry medicine
mulberry folk medicine used for a long time.Its fruits are useful to use fresh when:
- identify anemia,
- gastrointestinal diseases,
- liver disease and kidney failure,
- hypertension and heart disease,
- constipation, diarrhea.
cooking options for diseases
- At disease of the throat (the broth is very good and the juice from the fruit of the mulberry);
- syrup made from the fruit of mulberry, is a good and effective diaphoretic;
- Infusion of bark roots of the plant is used as an anthelmintic;
- Useful properties of mulberry in medicine have also found application in the treatment of mild forms of diabetes, in this case, the leaves of the plant;
- bark tincture for treating a number of skin diseases.
Useful properties of mulberry to feed
mulberry Fruits contain beneficial properties for food.They can be eaten fresh, dried, of which you can cook the jam, cook juices, jellies, fruit and more.To drink from the fruit of mulberry characteristic honey aroma and possession of the sweet, with a little sour taste, taste.Mulberry is used as a filling for pies.
For drying mulberry need to collect the ripe berries are dried in the sun and drafts for 1-2 weeks.Mulberry fruits and raspberry dried to 10% moisture content.In this regard, after drying in the open air the fruits must finally dried in an oven for baking, holding temperature at 30-40 ° C.Dried fruit can be added to the mulberry compote with other dried fruits.Through mulberry drink is given a slight acidity and intense pink color.
Recipes with mulberry
folk medicine used in the treatment of mulberry variety of diseases.Fully ripe berries are an excellent laxative, so they are suitable for constipation.Green fruits are used for diarrhea.If the juice is diluted with boiled water, then it can be used for rinsing the mouth with the development of diseases of the throat.Efficiency has the use of the infusion made from the bark and mulberries, bronchitis, acute respiratory infections, asthma.
decoction of mulberry
- Hypertension recipes with mulberry used as a diuretic.To do this decoction of bark and roots.
- Leaves insisted and received infusions of fever, to reduce the temperature.
- Berries should be consumed in large quantities in the presence of heart disease and myocardial dystrophy - enough to hold a course of treatment for 1 month, taking 300 g 4 times a day.
- The bark is made healing powder that, when mixed with oil is used for healing wounds, ulcers, cuts.With this ointment quickly eliminated bruises.For preparing ointments, mix until smooth 750 grams of vegetable oil and 2 tablespoonspowder from the bark or root of black mulberry.
To cook the decoction of mulberry branches, should take 3-4 slices of young branches, cut them in 2-3 cm and dried in the shade, pour 2 cups water, boil for 10 minutes, let stand 2hours and take 1/4 Art.per day, divided into equal portions.The duration of treatment ranged from 3 to 4 weeks, then take a break for 2 weeks.
Infusion of mulberry
To prepare an infusion of leaves and fruits of mulberry need 2 tablespoonspounded leaves and berries pour 1 tbsp.boiling water and let stand for 4-for-5 hours.60 grams of tincture used in the mild form of diabetes 3-4 times a day before or after a meal.
Infusion of mulberry leaves is recommended in the presence of gastro-intestinal problems, inflammation of the lungs and bronchi.
tincture mulberry leaf is used to lower blood sugar in diabetes, as well as to lower blood pressure.
for infusion from the bark of mulberry should be steamed 1 tspraw materials for 2 hours in 1 tbsp.boiled water.Then infusion filter and take 1 tbsp inside3 times per day in the diagnosis of asthma, bronchitis, hypertension.Thus infusion eliminated pain in the stomach and intestines.
mulberries are used in diseases of the nervous system, edema associated with kidney and heart problems, biliary dyskinesia, inflammatory processes of various origins, as well as to prevent beriberi.To prepare the tincture of the need to stretch our mulberries 2 tbspberries, pour 1 tbsp.boiling water, let stand for 4 hours, strain.The tool is used by 1/2 Art.4 times per day.