Cicatricial phimosis in adults and children is one of the options phimosis.In this disease there is a formation of dense scar in the place where initially narrowed foreskin.The role of the trigger factor to ensure that the scar formed phimosis, plays an infection of the foreskin.When the sexual act is much easier to injure the inflamed tissue and the healing of fractures in the ground form more severe scarring.Cases of phimosis diabetes mellitus or impaired glucose tolerance.
phimosis The causes of cicatricial phimosis are:
- presence of diseases of the genitals or urinary tract;
- unsatisfactory care of the genitals;
- diabetes mellitus.
These factors may predispose to ensure that in the area of the glans penis cicatrized tissue, because in those cases the foreskin lost its elasticity.For rumen phimosis characteristic fairly rapid progression.
Cicatricial phimosis often accompany fusion of the inner layer of the foreskin and the glans, which is easy to remove surgically, but if the
Formation acquired phimosis possibly under the influence of various factors, including:
- occurrence of inflammation of the glans penis and foreskin, which predisposes to ensure that the formed edema of the foreskin and the temporary reduction in the diameter of its external opening;
- applying mechanical trauma, resulting in forming scar tissue of the foreskin, which is unable to be stretched;
- occurrence of temporary or permanent mismatch of the outer opening of the foreskin and the diameter of the head in childhood;
- failure of the connective tissue, which has a predisposition at the genetic level;
- presence of adhesions between the foreskin and the glans, which is an obstacle to the release of the head.This phenomenon is considered normal for children aged up to 3 years.Under the skin is often rayed physiological lubricant, which is a breeding ground for microorganisms and often serving as the causes of balanitis and balanoposthitis, is an inflammatory process, and therefore it is recommended to plant this lubricant.
cicatricial phimosis symptoms in adults and children
main symptom of rumen phimosis in adults and children is the inability to open the head of the penis.Also at cicatricial phimosis possible:
- of difficulties with urination;
- adult male - erectile dysfunction.Often noted the impossibility of having sexual intercourse, erection is accompanied by unpleasant sensations;
- presence of inflammation of the foreskin, in which the glans penis and the skin around it, there is some redness, which is accompanied by pain.If the case is launched, it can pus.
Why should treatment of phimosis?
treat phimosis is necessary due to the fact that in this disease often balanoposthitis.If the opening of the foreskin is very narrow, it may infringe on the glans penis, which threatens the development of paraphimosis.Since phimosis difficult urination, the urinary tract increases the pressure, which in turn threatens the development of serious diseases, such as pyelonephritis and hydronephrosis.Due to the constant straining abdominal pressure increases, resulting in possible occurrence of hernia or prolapse of the rectum.
Treatment rumen phimosis
As the scar tissue is stretched very little, and it happens at the expense of the undamaged areas, the treatment of cicatricial phimosis can not do without surgery.When the operation is excised narrowed foreskin and penile scar tissue, adhesions are separated and at the same time carried out the plastic bridle.The operation depending on the complexity can take anywhere from 30 to 50 minutes.There the use of local anesthesia.
Though known medical treatment cicatricial phimosis with antibiotics and hormonal ointments, but usually they are not achieved positive results, due to what he considered to be insufficiently effective.