presence of E. coli in the body is a normal phenomenon, if it is present in the intestines.This creates a micro-organism in the gut normal microflora, he is involved in the digestive process, does that produce vitamin K, inhibits the proliferation of certain types of pathogenic bacteria.E. coli in urine - whether it is dangerous?If the urine sample was found E. coli, it may indicate:
- incorrectly assembled urinalysis;
- the presence of E. coli in the urinary tract.
The dangerous E. coli in urine
- when E. coli gets from the intestine into another medium of the body, it may be caused by the development of many dangerous diseases, including cystitis, acute intestinal disorders, pyelonephritis, urethritis, vulvovaginitis and so on. In connectionthis person should make sure that the analysis has been assembled correctly.
- If urine was collected for analysis by all the rules, you definitely need to see a doctor because getting into the urinary tract, the development of the inflammatory process begins.
- addition to the development of cystitis, Escherichia coli is a depressing effect on the immune system, it creates favorable conditions conducive to the development of a dangerous infectious diseases (gonorrhea, uretitra, chlamydia).
- Often the action of E. coli occurs together with other pathogenic microbes, for example, with Proteus, staphylococci.
How to get tested
Fence analysis bacterial sowing must be carried out using the catheter as E. coli after a bowel movement can settle on the skin of the perineum and into the sample, so that the result will be distorted.
The analysis should be accessible only midstream urine.
E. coli in urine treatment
If E. coli in urine does not cause any pathological changes, a person does not feel any anxiety symptoms, then it is likely that it is not necessary to appoint a special treat.The exceptions are pregnant women, and people who are preparing for the operation of the pelvic organs.In such situations, you must destroy any source of infection, since then it may be a danger to your health.In this case the antibiotics uroseptiki and dietary supplements aimed at maintaining human immunity.In addition, they prevent the infection developing.For the treatment can also be used traditional medicine, for example, it is recommended to consume 0.5 g mummy 3 times a day before meals for a month.After that is necessary to make a break for 5 days and repeat the treatment.
allowed to conduct douching, but they apply only to adult patients.To prepare the solution must take mumie 1 g per 250 ml of water.Relief usually occurs within 15 minutes.Procedure should be performed for 2 weeks, then a break for 5 days and the treatment repeated two or three times, depending on the condition.