1. Let's start with the documents.At his hospital must have a passport, exchange card and insurance policy.Card is recommended to carry always, even when going to the store, because without it, the woman will be sent to the observational branch or to a specialized hospital infection.If there are no passport and insurance policy, you may experience problems with free delivery.
2. Now for the clothing.It is necessary to have socks, bathrobes and slippers.These things can be clarified in the hospital, take or be given on admission to hospital because of some hospitals is forbidden to bring personal belongings.Being in the prenatal ward, you can wear a lon
3. After giving birth will be needed postnatal panties.In the first days after birth discharge may be so heavy that women enjoy conventional diapers are just very comfortable to hold, wearing mesh panties.Also for this purpose can be used and disposable panties.Later, you will need superabsorbent pads.Choosing a nightgown, remember to provide free access to the breast, so sleep can also use the men's shirts.
advance you can prepare the clothes and shoes that you would like to put in the statement, because the husband came to the hospital to be discharged, can forget to grab shoes.
4. Turning now to the necessary means of personal hygiene.What you need to take to the hospital from these funds?So, along with superabsorbent pads you'll need disposable chest pads between feedings as possible leakage of milk.In addition, the chest pads can be used to protect the linen from the funds, which will have to use your nipples heal quickly.For this purpose, you can use sea buckthorn oil.
5. It is recommended to carry a lip balm, it will help prevent drying lips during fights.
Here is a list of other things that need not have to explain.
With a need to take to the hospital:
- toilet paper;
- bags for dirty clothes;
- paper napkins;
- comb and hair clips;
- shower gel and shampoo;
- mobile phone or phone card;
- nursing bra;
- pen, notebook;
- book on child care;
- book and / or journal to have something to do in their spare time;
- makeup mirror;
- cup and spoon.
What to take to the hospital for the baby
This may depend on the particular hospital because some prohibited to bring any thing for children, somewhere may be asked to bring a pack of diapers.And there are self-supporting maternity wards, where children dress so beautiful that they do not need to dress up in different clothes.So, if you still in the hospital, you can bring your own things, then you will need:
- children moisturizing cream;
- disposable diapers for babies 2-5 kg;
- baby cream for diaper;
- scissors with rounded edges;
advance you can prepare clothes for the baby to be discharged.To dress your child, you will need 2 diapers, disposable diaper, or a body vest, socks, thin overalls, hat or cap.