HPV is ubiquitous pathogen.Most carriers of the virus are not aware that it is present in their blood, and are not binding skin rash, mucosal inflammation, the appearance of papillomas, warts, tumors with HPV.More than half the cases of HPV infection through sexual contact.Sometimes HPV appears on the skin directly into the form tumors.The main risk HPV is a risk that the cutaneous manifestations reborn in malignant neoplasms.The classification of the HPV virus is carried to the extent of his danger of cancer.
Classification HPV virus
Physicians released the following classification of the HPV virus: high and low risk of carcinogenicity.Oncogenes indicates how dangerous a particular type of HPV, if we consider it from the point of view of possibility of development of malignant tumors.There is a significant difference between the clinical manifestations of different types of HPV.In some cases, symptoms may not be obvious even to carry the virus, but in others they may notice people around.
- HPV 4, 7, 10, 1, 2, 3, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 38, 41, 49, 57 and 63, 65 and 75, 76, and 77 types of call occurrence of common and flat warts,Butcher warts.In most cases, the appearance of common warts occur on the soles, eyelids, scalp in the area of the head, between the toes and hands.As a rule, they have not caused any ill effects, but can sometimes be a cause of discomfort.The emergence of flat warts occur on the shoulders and forehead, vulva or cervix.Development Butcher warts most often occurs on the hands;
- HPV 2, 3, 5, 8, 9,10, 12, 15, 14, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 37, 47, 50, 58 HPV types belonging to, provokes epidermodysplasia.The carriers of these types of viruses, tend to suffer from dermatosis, which continues for a long period of time, and in some cases persists for life.In this case, the virus appears in the open areas of the body.Warty sores not only causes discomfort to the owners, but they have a greater risk of transformation into malignant neoplasms;
- HPV 16, 18, 34, 35 and 55 types of viruses are made, provoking the development Bouenalnogo papulosis when damage "crawl" on the skin.As a rule, from the variety of HPV affects young people.Stationed tumors is anogenital area.Also, the disease is called precancerous dermatosis;
- HPV 5, 8, 14, 17, 20, 41, 47 types can be caused by the development of squamous cell skin cancer.Because of these types of HPV infection of the cancer is able to occur on the face or any other part of the epithelium;
- HPV type 37 serves as the causes of keratoacanthomas, which means the tumor on the skin related to benign.Most often it is a place of localization of the face, at least - other exposed parts of the body, and 2% of the cases - the closed area;
- HPV type 38 is a type of HPV that can lead to the development of melanoma.Melanoma is a malignant tumor of the skin, characterized by aggressiveness and rapid development;
- HPV 6, 11, 42, 51, 54, 55, 69 types of genital warts caused by the occurrence.In most cases, they are developing on the genitals, and they are characterized by the rapid proliferation of the epithelium.The virus is not life-threatening, but they cause discomfort.In the presence of other illnesses these types of the virus can cause serious health problems;
- HPV 16, 18, 31, 33, 35, 39, 45, 51, 52, 56, 58, 59, 66, 69 types can trigger the development of anal intraepithelial neoplasia.Diagnosis is disappointing, because it indicates the presence of colorectal cancer.
HPV, manifested in the oropharynx, can lead to what will the development of various diseases that may threaten life or be dangerous.HPV 6, 7, 11, 32, 57, 72, 73 is a signal type of a papillomas.
For patients with any type of HPV requires an individual therapeutic approach.To achieve success in the treatment of infected persons should be regularly examined by specialists, to comply with the recommendations given by doctors, good personal hygiene.In addition, it is recommended to abstain from alcohol, drugs and nicotine.