Balneotherapy - mineral water therapy.The methods used balneotherapy natural and artificially prepared mineral waters, which made the prevention and treatment of various diseases and medical rehabilitation.
balneotherapy methods using mineral water (bath) for external use, for intracavitary procedures (gastric, intestinal, vaginal, and others. Irrigation and washings) for drinking water treatment.
Action bath of mineral water is made up of mechanical, thermal and chemical factors.Mechanical factor works as follows: as a result of the fact that the force of gravity in the water weakens the muscles and the skin begins to crack down, it improves their blood supply.Skin is the mechanical action of the gas bubbles even if gas is dissolved in water.Exposure to heat factor is as follows: warm water to activate the flow of blood vessels, improves metabolism.The body at this time heavily energy is released, lost calories and toxins, that is,It is cleansed.If alternate treatments with warm and cold water, it is possible to enhance the effect of exposure.Exposure to chemical penetration factor is biologically active ions (bromine, iodine) and dissolved gases (carbon dioxide, nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen sulfide) into the general bloodstream.There is a better nutrition of all tissues.
Species baths balneotherapy
most prevalent gas and salt baths.To include carbonic gas baths, nitrogen and hydrogen sulfide.For salt baths are bromine sodium chloride and sodium chloride.
All varieties of baths balneotherapy able to change the functional state of the various body systems.These systems adaptation can have a stimulating, normalizing and inhibitory action.Changes that occur in the body due to the influence of the mineral water baths, depending on the individual reactivity of the organism, the intensity of the disease process and the biological activity of the type used balneotherapy.
the middle of the course of treatment there may be signs of deteriorating health.These symptoms are called pathological or negative reactions balneotherapy.The manifestation of these reactions may be accompanied by general, systemic and local symptoms such as low-grade body temperature, increased erythrocyte sedimentation rate, and the number of leukocytes in the blood, renewal or an increase of pain, tachycardia, fluctuations in blood pressure, increased sweating, and others.
for adverse reactions balneotherapycharacterized by short duration (3-4 days).Furthermore, they are alone.
gases and salts dissolved in mineral water, there is irritation of the skin receptors and blood vessels.Short (1-2 minutes) spastic reaction vessel is replaced by the expansion of capillaries and redness of the skin (most pronounced in the case of reception of carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulfide baths).After bathing reddening of the skin can persist for some time.This is due to the action of gases and gazoaktivnyh substances that enter the bloodstream.During bathing or for a further 60-70 minutes after making the heart rate usually decreases.
When receiving gas and salt baths in the heart at the same time with a certain load conditions are favorable for its operation as a change in dynamics during and after bathing in the heart muscle is coached action.
To outdoor spa treatments are the following general indications:
- presence of diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- presence of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- presence of CNS disorders;
- presence of diseases of the peripheral nervous system;
- presence of diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- presence of diseases of female genital mutilation;
- presence of urological and endocrine diseases;
- presence of disturbances in metabolism.
- in rehabilitation after myocardial infarction;
- in rehabilitation after reconstructive operations on the valves of the heart, coronary and great vessels;
- in rehabilitation after operations on the stomach;
- in rehabilitation after cholecystectomy;
- presence of diseases that are in the acute phase or exacerbation of chronic process;
- presence of infectious diseases (such as syphilis, tuberculosis, and others.);
- presence of bleeding and susceptibility to them;
- presence of malignant tumors, uterine fibroids, mastitis;
- circulatory failure above stage IIA;
- in the case of progressive angina and angina at rest;
- in the presence of cardiac asthma, prognostically unfavorable arrhythmias heart rate and myocardial conduction.