Under urogenital mycoplasmosis refers to the development of an infectious inflammatory disease of the urinary tract caused by Mycoplasma exclusively.Ureaplasmas constantly live in the human body, and only when certain situations begins their activation.Symptoms of urogenital mycoplasma sometimes expressed softly, so that there is an infection of partners over a long period of time.
Symptoms of urogenital mycoplasma
as the main symptom of urogenital mycoplasma is the development of inflammation of the urogenital system.Symptoms of urogenital mycoplasma in men are:
- occurrence of discharges that have cloudy color in a small amount.They are characterized by unstable, they may be periodic in nature;
- appearance of a small sense of itching and burning sensation during urination, which is accompanied by a slight soreness.
mycoplasma urogenital symptoms are more pronounced in the female half of humanity.Among them are:
- occurrence of vaginal secretions, having a transparent color;
- rezey appearance of the abdomen.If you start an inflammatory process in appendages and uterus, the developing endometritis, adnexitis;
- occurrence of frequent urination, painful character of the wearer;
- develop symptoms of angina in the case of oral-genetalnogo infection.It appears sore throat, developed purulent raids on the tonsils.
features of the course of mycoplasma infection include:
- long persistence;
- development of autoimmune and immunopathological processes;
- presence of resistance to antibiotic therapy;
- possession of chronic relapsing course (particularly in association with anaerobic and facultative bacteria and viruses).
Providing mycoplasmas pathological action on the human body due to the fact that they possess unique biological properties: small size of the genome and the presence, the absence of a cell wall, thus ensuring the introduction of mycoplasmas in cell membranes of the human body.These specific features explained by a kind of infection that occurs predominantly asymptomatic, latent.But at the same urogenital mycoplasmosis is often caused by infertility.Factors increasing the potential pathogenicity of mycoplasma include: the availability of violations of immunological reactivity of the organism, pregnancy, abortion, surgical interventions, extragenital pathology.To date, it is proved that the mycoplasma are involved in the development of inflammatory diseases of the urogenital tract having polymicrobial.
Diagnosis of urogenital mycoplasma
diagnose urogenital mycoplasmosis is not so simple, because the presence of ureaplasma in the biological environment of the genitourinary system of man is naturally even if he is completely healthy.The development in the human pathological processes dependent on the availability of a number of various factors on the basis of which the experts proved that the presence of microorganisms in the urogenital system, the human does not indicate that a person is ill urogenital mycoplasmosis.
urogenital mycoplasma diagnosis carried out by the mass distribution ureaplasmas across the genitourinary system.The diagnosis of a specialist is only possible when the body combines a large presence of Ureaplasma and severe symptoms of the disease, followed by the appointment of treatment provided.In the diagnosis of urogenital mycoplasma should always be an integrated approach, which consists of several methods.Usually ureaplasma detected in parallel with mycoplasmas in conjunction with anaerobic microflora.
Methods for diagnosing urogenital mycoplasma are:
- execution culture (bacteriological) investigations by which ureaplasmas separated from mycoplasma, and through which it is possible to determine the level of sensitivity of microorganisms to antibiotics in the study of a smear taken from the urogenital tract;
- conducting ELISA and IFA, by which identified antigens to the cell wall composition of microorganisms;
- implementation of DNA-diagnostics;
- serological study, which is especially useful when there is infertility and other serious complications.