Blood is a special connective tissue of the body, consisting of formed elements (white blood cells, red blood cells, platelets), and plasma cell fragments.In a healthy person the blood is a liquid due to the fact that it takes a complex interaction of coagulation and anticoagulation systems, keeps a relatively constant ratio of plasma and blood elements, as well as to maintain a stable blood flow, depending on the diameter of the vessels in each section of the vascular bed.If a violation is formed in at least one of these units, the viscosity of the blood is changed, because of which its speed is disturbed coagulation and rheological properties.
Indicators of thick blood include: drowsiness, fatigue, impaired memory, and the emergence of such deviations.
Reasons thick blood
reasons for thick blood can be:
- presence of physiological hormonal changes which occurs during pregnancy, postmenopausal women, men over the age of 45 years, the underlyingacceleration of platelet aggregation than the de
- presence of beriberi, fermentopathia (for example, in the case of liver failure), viral and parasitic diseases, resulting in blood 'becomes acidic "and its viscosity changes;
- presence of dehydration due to inadequate fluid intake;vomiting and diarrhea, burns, second degree, which lead to the loss of fluid from the surface of tissue, unprotected skin;diabetes, renal failure and other diseases in which increased daily urine output;
- pathological conditions of the cardiovascular system, which can lead to what is produced venous congestion in various organs and violated its rheological properties;
- uncontrolled use of certain medicines that can either change the body's hormones, or increase fluid loss through the kidneys;
- presence of obesity associated with several risk factors listed above blood clots.
Consequences of thick blood
Consequences thick blood can be attributed violation of blood flow in the capillary bed of the fact that developed "sludge-syndrome", ieconglomerates formed in the blood of her uniform elements.This disturbed blood perfusion of the lungs, i.e.its oxygenation and removal of carbon dioxide.Consequently, the bodies back to the venous blood, which contains insufficient oxygen.This phenomenon can be expressed dizziness, skin cyanosis, dysfunction of various systems and organs.Because of the thick blood increases blood viscosity than can be caused by congestive heart failure.Education thrombosis coronary arteries can lead to what will develop acute myocardial infarction.Thrombosis of vascular brain ischemic stroke may occur.In the case of deep vein thrombosis in the lower extremities, the formation of edema of the limb from the foot up to the level of standing blood clot, the development of local congestion and increasing the temperature of the skin, the appearance of pain in the muscles.Manifestation ileofemoralnogo thrombosis is the occurrence of leg edema, cyanosis of the extremities, pain in the calves, on the front and inner thighs, worse when in the upright position.When portal vein thrombosis may cause severe pain in the liver, ascites, often there is vomiting with blood.It is a severe disease is thrombosis of the mesenteric vessels.It differs in that it is not available for the rapid and specific symptoms at early stages of the disease.
These effects appear only if there is a marked thickening of the blood, severe comorbidities.Accordingly, if there is any risk factor, it is necessary to pass the timely prevention of disorders of blood viscosity and background to treat the disease.
thick blood Treatment Treatment
thick blood contributes to a special diet and drinking regime.It is recommended to drink at least 1.5 liters of fluid daily.It is necessary to give preference to green tea, herbal teas, freshly squeezed juices from fruits and vegetables, clean water.Good help fresh juice from red grapes.To maintain normal blood viscosity, it is necessary to balance the amount of protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins, macro - and trace elements in food.As the main provider of protein, choose fish, sea better, dairy products and eggs.2 times per week in the menu should be included turkey meat or chicken.
thinning thick blood is recommended to eat berries, chestnut, willow bark, figs, garlic, olive oil, orange, lemon, beetroot, pomegranate, cocoa, ginger, sunflower seeds, lecithin, artichoke, ginkgo biloba, enzymes, aspirin, Potentilla, kalanchoe, peony root, dried nettle leaves, tutovik (mulberry).In addition to thin out thick blood, it is recommended to increase the amount of fluid intake, preferably with the addition of coral calcium.