Under systemic lupus erythematosus understood disease, which is characterized by a particular measure of the severity of autoimmune phenomena.The course and symptoms of systemic lupus erythematosus are very diverse, and a description of the typical pattern is difficult.In most cases, the disease begins unnoticed, his manifestation is the emergence of non-specific symptoms: sensation of pain in the joints, fever.Consider the symptoms of systemic lupus erythematosus.
main symptoms of lupus
Systemic lupus erythematosus may occur following symptoms:
- development of skin changes, by which is meant the occurrence of erythema on the face of a butterfly.Perhaps the loss of other parts of the skin, mucous membranes.After erythema healing at these sites remain scars, but relapse of the lesion.Because solar irradiation and cooling possible deterioration.In a number of cases in the exposed skin appears maculopapular erythema.If lupus occurs in a limited way, there are inflammatory infiltrates, skin atrophy, ab
- changes occur in the joints, mostly typical of low-intensity forms.Often marked discrepancy moderate local changes abruptly pain syndrome.Typically, the joints are not damaged;
- the development of kidney damage.Development membranous glomerulita.During the further course of the emergence pattern of subacute or chronic glomerulonephritis.Typically, the first symptoms include the appearance of moderate proteinuria and microscopic hematuria, but as the disease progresses may develop nephrotic syndrome.Kidney damage often gets worse prognosis and because of uremia is not excluded death;
- detection of heart disease;
- involvement in the pathological process of small and large vessels.In some patients, Raynaud's syndrome is found to act as a prodromal or early symptoms of lupus.In another part of the observed cases of recurrent thrombophlebitis.As a result of thrombotic occlusion of the arteries and veins can develop the limited skin and bone necrosis.In the case of recurrent thrombosis or thrombophlebitis may develop SLE.For vascular lesions characterized by the possession of a generalized or local character;
- lung damage, which is isolated or in combination with a change in the other serous membranes.In the case of recurrent pleurisy need to exclude foreign currency;
- defeat of the gastrointestinal tract.In some cases, there are colicky pains, indigestion and interstitial hemorrhage can be due to inflammation, with different localization.In addition, the described hemorrhagic infarcts;
- enlargement of the liver;
- lesion of the central and peripheral nervous system.in most cases detected acute psychosis, diffuse encephalopathy, in which the involved cranial nerves, and seizures, cerebrovascular diseases, syndromes, characteristic cross spinal cord lesions.Sometimes due to CNS death occurs;
- swollen lymph catch;
- enlarged thyroid gland;
- development changes in the fundus;
- changes occur in the muscles.In the case of SLE describe vacuolar myopathy.