Allergic conjunctivitis is an allergic inflammation of the eye, which appears as a manifestation of hay fever, allergies to medications, to animal hair, reaction to contact lenses.
main causes of allergic conjunctivitis is the impact of different allergens, including:
- light energy,
- household chemicals,
- cosmetics and perfumes,
- industrial and otherfactors.
allergic conjunctivitis often accompanies diseases such as atopic dermatitis, bronchial asthma, allergic rhinitis.
main signs of allergic conjunctivitis are:
- under the eyelids, itching and burning eyelids,
- swollen eyelids and photophobia,
- cough, runny nose and uncontrollable tears.
conjunctivitis usually affects both eyes.The disease can go into a prolonged latent form, and not to yield to treatment.Allergic conjunctivitis
, unlike infectious, contagious and not afraid of contact with the ill person is not worth it.
Treatment of acute allergic conjunctivitis
the treatment of acut
between washing, every two or three hours in the conjunctival cavity is necessary to let the antibacterial drops.
Acute conjunctivitis is often coccal flora, so it is advisable to use antibiotics and sulfonamides: tetramitsina percent solution, one percent solution of tetracycline and tridtsatiprotsentnogo solution Albucidum (sulfacyl sodium).Before going to sleep for ever and should lay the antibiotic ointment (one percent or one percent emulsion sintomitsina tetracycline), or ointment, which consists of sulfa drugs (norsulfazolovuyu five percent or 10-20% -ing ointment sulfacyl percent sodium).
blindfolded with acute conjunctivitis can not apply, because the blinking eyelids under the bandage is not possible and it leads to the accumulation of purulent discharge in the conjunctive cavities, which, in turn, creates favorable conditions for the complications of the cornea and for the development of microbial flora.
Acute conjunctivitis - a rather lengthy process.During treatment ineffective drugs after one to two weeks is changed to another.Typically used emulsion sintomitsina 1-5 percent, one percent and 0.5 percent erythromycin ointment neomycin.
treatment of viral conjunctivitis Viral conjunctivitis
treated by general and local application virusocidal and viralstatic funds.
- effective actions 0.1 percent solution gludantana,
- 0,1-percent solution tebrofena and 0.5 percent tebrofenovaya ointment, 0.1 - 0.2 percent solution and 0.25 oxolineInterest oxolinic ointment, 0.1-percent solution florenal and 0.5 percent florenalevaya ointment.
- good effect in the treatment of viral conjunctivitis produces oftanidu solution and similar drug keretsid and deoxyribonuclease enzyme, which solution (0.1 - 0.3 percent) was used for instillation of the eye, for intramuscular injection (0.5 ml)and subkonyuktivalnyh (at 0, 5 mL).When a non-specific immunotherapy is used gamma globulin injections (intramuscularly).
- also the treatment of viral conjunctivitis interoferonogeny used to stimulate the body's synthesis of interferon - a protein capable of inhibiting a large number of viruses.
- In allergic conjunctivitis advisable to two or three times a day to 0.05 g taken orally diphenhydramine, dig eyes cortisone (three to four times a day, one or two drops), intravenously administered five or ten percent solution of calcium chloride.The treatment is advantageously carried out before flowering trees, grasses and flowers that cause allergies.This will help prevent the development of disease.