Food provision was relevant for the future for another caveman, because people always want to save the extracted over a longer period of time.With the advent of the fire there was the opportunity to make blanks for the future.
Advantages and benefits of home juice for the winter
Today, many housewives are harvested in the winter juice. Of course, you can go to the store and buy a package easy to juice, but the quality and naturalness of the industrial juice is poor.Additives which are used in the production of juice, is not always useful.
Virtually every package can be found preservatives, colorings, flavor enhancers, sweeteners and other chemicals.You can not say about the natural juices prepared in the home.However, fruit juice stored for long, and in order to keep its properties for a long time, it must preserve.
How to make juice for the winter
Natural juices obtained by pressing different fruits and berries, such as strawberries, apples, grapes, plums, raspberries, cherries a
Before cooking you need to thoroughly wash fruits or berries. Delicate berries can be washed under a shower.To juice easier to stand out during the spin cycle, better to crush the berries and fruits to the state of slurry.
You can use a meat grinder with a large grille and soft berries can be suppressed manually. Some fruits, such as plum and black currant juice hardly gives.Therefore, after crushing them to be placed in an enamel pot, add water - 1 liter to 8 kg of crushed fruits, and heated to a temperature of 60 degrees.
also squeeze the juice can with an electric juicer or a hand press. However, after the press juices contain more flesh, so they will need to be filtered.Then the juice is heated in an enamel pot to 80-85 degrees, filtered and poured into glass jars.Banks tin lids sealed and pasteurized in hot water at a temperature of 85 degrees about 15-20 minutes.To juice was sweeter to him, you can add sugar.
Very good clear juices obtained from the cherries, raspberries, black and red currants. remaining juices are usually dull, because they contain suspended solids.To get rid of them, you need to filter the juice through a fine cloth and let it stand in a cool place.Although it is better not to get rid of fruit pulp, as in such juices contain more vitamins than transparent.
Apple juice for the winter
Apple juice is very useful and tasty.The best juice is obtained from the aromatic sour-sweet apples.It can be prepared via the juicer or grinder press.The easiest way to use the juicer.
- To start, prepare jars: wash them and sterilize each by holding on with hot steam for about 15 minutes.Now squeeze the juice using a juicer or press, and pour it into the pan.
- add sugar to taste, about one teaspoon to 500 ml of juice.We are bringing it to a boil, but do not boil.
- Immediately after boiling, turn off the gas and pour the juice on the banks. clogging them with metal lids that must first be boiled for 4-5 minutes.
- The sealed cans put the cover down and wrapped a blanket.One day we remove the covers and turn over the banks.The juice is ready.Store the jars in a dark place one to two years.
second variant preparation of apple juice - using a grinder.For this my apples, remove seeds, cut into quarters and mince.We reserve the mass to stand in a cool place for a day.Then squeezed juice and leave in a cool place for two more days.Juice will be lighter.Gently merge it to precipitate, boil for 5 minutes, and poured into hot jars.Also clog covers.
grape juice for the winter
- Ripe and undamaged grapes are carefully washed and pluck berries with brushes.
- now put them in a pan so that they filled ¾ volume, and fill with water to 1 cm above the berries.
- Put on medium heat, without stirring, to maintain transparency, bring to a boil.If desired, you can add sugar.
- Boil for 10-15 minutes, and pour in the hot, dry jars, straining the juice through a cloth.Hermetically sealed and put the juice for 2-3 hours under a blanket.
Strawberry juice for the winter
- clean and ripe berries to be crushed or pressed tolkushkoy, filter and pour the juice in an enameled saucepan.
- now heated to 85 degrees, held 5 minutes, and immediately poured into sterilized jars.
- closed with sterilized caps and cans pasterizuem 20 minutes in water at a temperature of 90 degrees.
Tomato juice for the winter
- First you need to clean the tomatoes from the stalks and cut into pieces.
- lay them in an enameled saucepan and boil for 5-10 minutes.
- hot skip the juice through a fine sieve, detain seeds and peel.
- again put the juice on the fire by adding 10 grams of salt per 1 liter.And poured into sterilized jars.
Prune juice for the winter
- juice suit all sorts of late plums.
- Wash plums and remove pits from them.
- Put in a pan and heated on a steam bath until it begins the selection of juice.
- then placed plums in a press and squeeze the juice.
- heated to 90-95 degrees, is bottled in prepared jars and sealed.Or immediately poured into banks and banks pasterizuem 15 minutes at a temperature of 85 degrees.