Today, Japanese cuisine is firmly established in our lives.Sushi and rolls are no longer some exotic, and more and more people are preparing them at home.
Perhaps the most favorite types of rolls among the European countries are rolls Philadelphia, which differ delicate blend of cream cheese and salmon and avocado, supplementing their taste.Many people wonder where the name was rolls.
In fact, Philadelphia rolls are irrelevant to the American city of the same name, although they were invented in America.His name they owe soft cream cheese Philadelphia.
Philadelphia rolls recipe
Philadelphia roll sufficiently available for home cooking, as it does not contain ingredients difficult.However, their preparation may seem a bit complicated for beginners, because they belong to Rolle "inside out."However, work-out, you can easily learn this recipe.
Ingredients for Philadelphia roll:
- Rice for sushi - 200 g
- nori seaweed - 4 sheet
- Avocado 1 piece.
- Cucumber - 1-2 pieces.
- Salmon - 150g
- Philadelphia cheese - 100 g of soy sauce
- Wasabi Pickled ginger
- Vinegar for sushi
Philadelphia rolls Preparation:
- Wash the rice, pour it into thea saucepan and cover with water in a ratio of 1: 1.5, that is, in a glass of rice need 1.5 cups of water.
- Cover the pan with a lid and not raising it until the ready, bring the water to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for about 20 minutes Fig.
- Figure doprevat Then leave another 10 minutes without removing the lid.Until the rice cools, cut the salmon into thin slices, avocado, cucumber into fine strips.
- mat Wrap with cling film and place on top of nori seaweed shiny side down.
- Add a few tablespoons of vinegar to the rice and mix well.
- Take a ball of rice and spread it evenly over the nori.Now turn the nori so that the rice has appeared at the bottom.
- middle Nori lay Philadelphia cheese, slices of cucumber and avocado.Start gently twist roll, holding the stuffing fingers.
- Lay salmon slices on a film close to each other and wrap them in a roll.Fish should fit snugly to the rice.
- then cut the roll into 6 parts, by the way, this can be done directly through the film.Serve with soy sauce, ginger and wasabi.