At chest children diarrhea and temperature - not uncommon.Therefore mother must be aware of how to behave in such cases.
How to measure the temperature in infants?
If your child looks unwell, immediately measure his temperature.To this end, the thermometer should be placed either in the armpit of the child, or in the groin.If the child is still very small, the temperature should be measured in his rectum.
If your fears are confirmed, and the child does a fever, take the measure it regularly, and evidence and information about the child write down in a notebook.Such records can help the doctor make a correct diagnosis.
If the baby temperature rose to 39oS, but its general condition is quite normal, you do not need to shoot down it.Reduce the heat to be in children who are registered with a neurologist, pulmonologist and cardiologist and suffering convulsions.Reduce heat and kids under the age of 2 months.
If, along with high fever, the child feels bad, his skin had a pale shade appeared chills, mu
Pending arrival of the doctor should take some measures to alleviate the condition of the child.
first help a child who has fever and diarrhea:
1. Put the baby in a free and light clothing;
2. can be completely removed from the child's clothing and cover it with a diaper.Kuta baby or cover it with a warm blanket can not be, otherwise it runs the risk of heat stroke;Often
3. Put your baby to the breast or poite water;
4. baby wipe with a damp cloth, dipping it in warm water.Start wiping from the face, do not forget to wipe his neck and folds on the hands and feet.On his forehead a child can put a damp cloth, replacing it every 30 min .;
5. Give your child a medicine for high temperature.If a baby has diarrhea, it is given as an antipyretic medicine.If there was a vomiting, use suppositories.The liquid begins to act after 20 min and the spark - over 40 min .;
See also: Vomiting and diarrhea in infants - possible causes and help
6. useful baby drink specially prepared decoction of raisins, sugar, salt and soda.100 g raisins to fill a liter of water and cook for about 30 minutes.Then add 4 teaspoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of baking soda and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.The cooled broth give the child during the day.If your child has turned six months, then it is possible to prepare milk-apple or rice water that will free the child's body from excess toxins.
7. After each defecation baby notes in a notebook while emptying and stool characteristics - its color, texture, odor, presence of blood or mucus.The last traces of the diaper with a children's chair, save and show the doctor.
What to do if your child has diarrhea with foam?
If diarrhea in infants with foam, it means that his intestines are not able to eat, that was the last time you feed your baby.If the child has fever, vomiting and frequent diarrhea, greenish foam, which is visible mucus and streaks of blood, it means that the baby intestinal infection.In this case, call your doctor immediately.
If a baby has diarrhea with foam, but it feels quite normal and does not lose weight, it's a different situation.In this state, the child is still plagued by abdominal cramps and excess gas.Most likely, diarrhea with foam caused by poor digestion of lactose in the body of the child, ielactase deficiency.
What is lactase deficiency?
Lactose - is lactose, which is contained in any milk, including breast breast.Milk enters the food is digested in the child's body by special enzyme - lactase, and then enters the kishechnikrebenka where it becomes food for intestinal bacteria.
If lactase in the child's body is not enough, the lactose is broken down enough and enters the intestine of a baby in the unsplit form.As such, it can not be assimilated by bifidobacteria and lactobacilli, and excreted in the feces children.In such cases, the baby feces becomes liquid due to an excess of water that flows into the intestine in the presence of a large amount of lactose.As a result, the child's diarrhea is formed with foam and sour smell.
In 10% of cases of failure to the child's body to fully digest lactose due to a congenital lack of the enzyme lactase.In other cases, we are talking about secondary lactase deficiency, which is easy to remove, to ensure the child proper nutrition.
How to determine that lactase deficiency in infants?
To make sure that your child lactase deficiency, you can take it on the stool analysis for any follow-weight baby.If the child is gaining weight, despite the frothy diarrhea and swollen due to stomach gas, change the approach to the child's diet. Do not let him suck alternately, and often from each breast. Let the child suck milk up to the end of one breast, and then give him another.
If, after such a change in the diet of a baby situation frothy stools persists, do otherwise.Express breast milk, adds the lactase enzyme and thus feed the baby milk from a bottle.Tots-bottle-with lactase deficiency can be transferred to food fermented milk mixtures or blends with a special low-lactose.
If your child is not only suffers foamy diarrhea, and losing weight, it is likely that he had a congenital lactase deficiency.To make a correct diagnosis, children must pass a stool sample.If there is a baby feces than 1% carbohydrate can conclude neperevarivaemosti, especially in the case of infants, human milk feeding.
If the level of carbohydrates in the feces of the child is high, an additional analysis on a dysbacteriosis and allergy.Upon confirmation of the presence of lactase deficiency in a child, the child should be transferred to low-lactose or lactose-free diet.
Why not desirable to deprive the child's food lactose?
depriving the baby of lactose, we provoke the development of dysbiosis, ieMoving in children's intestinal pathogens and the suppression of beneficial bifidobacteria and lactobacilli, which break down into fatty acids, lactose, water and gases.Fatty acids to maintain good bowel movements, ensure the normal absorption of water and salts, and inhibit the growth of spoilage bacteria.
If a child is absent goiter, it means that the child does not complete lactase deficiency, and it may at least partially fed dairy products.In such cases, it is recommended to take all measures so that the child continued to be breast-fed, the mother's milk as food - a pledge of high resistance to the child's body a variety of diseases.
order not to upset the delicate balance of microflora in the intestines of the baby, do not self-medicate, and at the first sign of bowel dysfunction child, show the kid a gastroenterologist or allergist.An experienced specialist will establish the true causes of diarrhea, foaming at the child and recommend the most effective treatment of the baby based on properly organized diet and medications.